Please don't be expecting anything fancy here. just some plain old fashioned mental dumping. If at some point you get the feeling that i'm being a bit vague, then you've finally figured me out.
I'm sure I'll be posting some rants & raves, as well as some personal tid bits about myself. Feel free to add yoiur two cents when you feel duly motivated. It wont make bit of a difference to my opinion, but at least you'll get an opportunity to speak.
I wont even pretend that I will keep tis up with any regularity. And I cant promise that I wont use this forum to shamelessly parade my poetry as I see fit. You may recognize it, you may not, I don't care. I'm actually posting for myself, not for you, so if you enjoy it bully for you,if you don't, who gives a rats a@@.
Right now i'm making plans to evacuate my home in case the fire comes down the mountain and jumps the road. I have an escape route planned, its just the whole idea of having to leave my home and not know if it dodges the bullet.it sucks and i don't wanna do it. so (i'm officially tired of good grammer no more caps) what doi do, i pack up my shit and i wait till the last possible moment. yes i'm one of those people. bite me. i plan to ride this thing out till the bitter end.
oh look, the fire is topping the hill and trying to come over, but i'm going to will it to stay back. now witness the true power of mind over matter.
i refuse to give in to the terrorist ways of mother nature. and i wont be giving in that easy. now back the fuck up and leave my spring valley alone, so says me!!!!!!
i will not be bullied by mere fire alone, so what
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment