Okay so i've been trying to find the time to update you on my so called life. To be honest(which i promised i would be) I have the time, and the ability to update more often, but believe it or not, i am having a hard time finding the words to write. Funny too, cause i fancy myself a writer.
I recently spent some quality time reading a friends blog. Read it from beginning to end, or in the case of this site, from end to beginning. Fascinating. I totally and completely enjoyed learning what i gleamed from her writing. She actually inspired me to update my own damn blog. But if nothing else, at least here i am.
I've never really been one to share my thoughts so openly and freely. Usually i just sit down in my quiet place and compose a few paragraphs that speak on how i'm feeling and call it poetry. It's never seemed like much to me and it's never really gone anywhere, so I haven't spent much time on it. I don't seem to have the inspiration like i used to have. Funny how that works. I'm kicking around the idea of starting a new blog dedicated to my past, present and future poetic endeavors. For obvious reasons, if you've read any of the earlier posts, i will not be attaching it to this blog. More then likely, to preserve my way of life as it currently is, i will disguise my poetry blog to ensure that it in no way can be connected to this one. That way i can share my poetry and try to get my creative juices flowing again and still rant and rave on life as i see it.
This won't be a very long update, i'm not in a position to spend a lot of time writing. If the time stamp is saved with the actual time of creation, you'll be able to see that i am up pretty late composing this little diatribe. That being said, i think i will go take my shower now and try to get at least 3 hours of sleep before the morning wakes me with it's screaming and yelling to get up.
Thank you for taking the time to get wet in my spill over thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment