Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Baaaaacccckkkk!

Ok so its been a while. ok so its been a long while since I last posted anything new. What can i say, it's been a wild ride. I would think someone like me who likes to talk and always has something to say would definitely stay up to date with their blog, but it appears that i'm not as quick to share my thoughts as i thought i was. That being said, i've recently read a few blogs of friends and it has really encouraged me to pick up the pace. So let this be my return party, I will do my best to stay on top of things. I won't promise to always make sense or even be relevant, but i will talk, and i will talk a lot.

Life has many ups and downs and paths that we can take. I've found myself at many many forks in the road, sometimes i've taken the psycho path(thank you Eminem for the line), sometimes i've taken the safe route. Right now i seem to be on a gravel road with lots of shrubbery and weeds on it. There are no foot prints or trails for me to follow on this path except the ones i am leaving. Ive never been down this road before but i'm finding it quite fascinating. I think i shall travel it further and see what i can find.

So on the strength of a beautiful Humpday i leave you smiling and happy and hoping you want more cause there's more to come.

No comments: