Its late, I'm tired, but I seem to have so much on my mind. Why does it seem like all the intense heavy thoughts seem to come late at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. My body is tired, my brain is on over drive. I blame the full moon. There's just something about a full moon night that makes everything change for a day or two. I just don't see how people say the moon has no affect on the human body. I for one beg to differ...check that I ain't begging for shit. I ain't too proud to beg, I just don't feel like doing it.
Okay, I know there's a ton more I want to say, but for some reason I am unable to organize my thoughts well enough to form legible sentences. So this will be a short one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment